HOSA was established as a club at Patrick Taylor in 2013 and is open to all high school students interested in the medical field. Meetings are every other Tuesday during high school lunch in Ms. Allison's room.
- Study various medical fields including clinical, surgical, psychiatric, veterinary, and research.
- Delve into human anatomy.
- Collaborate to discuss modern and controversial medical topics.
2016-2017 Executive Board
- President- Michaela Brown
- Vice-President- Jessica Laurent
- Secretary- Macy Laurent
- Treasurer- Logan Limjuco